Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Application Instructions For Goldwell Elumen

Nikon D3: perfection achieved.


In recent months is significant topic of discussion among professional colleagues, because Nikon has launched a product after the D3x high as the D3. it already links all the features of the striker tip that every coach would want to have in your team. E we realized that when the D3 came into camp, we did not have anything else to ask professionals. A perfect gem. A player reliable, robust, compact, dynamic and versatile. many have said that it was designed and created for the bed, but I think this speech is quite an understatement. for me that I essentially reportage and photography of concerts and entertainment, the D3 was a gift from heaven. this sample due to its processor provides me with excellent results both in color rendering with the details. I have more control over exposure latitude. Noise is finally and truly become a distant memory (so that the Canon 5D - having compared the results - seems to hold it still in consideration) and the full-frame is a guarantee. The dual memory card slot allows me to work with greater ease and reliability, especially when shooting in raw format. design, weight, cost, lack of flash further emphasize the high professional group to which it is this creation. What is missing so that the D3 does have the D3x? the rate of capture of the D3 seems to be even higher than the D3x ... but it was more than 20MP resolution, with a sensor made by Sony, it's true, but on a specific and unique design for the D3x. uniqueness of a successful test from Nikon that still wants to ensure more reliability in the professional end result, especially for those working in the studio and has very little confidence with the medium format. I understand the concerns of those who purchase the latest flagship abitutao to run each time the production company launches its new flagship product in the market but I do not understand who runs the actual specifications without checking first and then complain about not having noticed no difference. clear and indisputable that both objects are rare, but it's always good to assess the nature of our work and point to more specific product. try before you buy can make the choice an excel and finalized. why I chose to try the D3x and then I'll tell you what really happened. for now the parameter will be closer to the perfection of D3. have not gone well, but do not close the door in advance because maybe Nikon have wonderful surprises in his magic hat to pull out! just wait a minute. I would also consider a factor, namely that many of royalties after the arrival of the Nikon D3 are switched to and now I'm smiling more.

Valentina Cusano Photographer
www.photographers.it / free / valentinacusano

0 comments:

Post a Comment