Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can You Wear Ribbons In Club Volleyball

PORTRAIT - SUMMARY between author, subject and spectator


Back after a long, long journey that brought me here ... with new experiences, both positive and negative, or less intense.
My work in this last period, I was very busy and I was also forced to stay a little away from my loved ones, my friends, my loved ones. I met many people, but few have left their mark. I love loneliness, the sound of silence, so rare tranquility of a normal life ... more than once I thought "I would love to be able to bore sometimes." But this never happens to me. They say it is lucky. I can well believe.
My students are suddenly doubled and today, I write, I teach in Milan, Varese, Lugano and Mendrisio. Basically I love teaching, I really like: I believe that transmit to others their experience, their passion for photography, is a true act of courage. I get carried away with my kids because I want to give them personalized advice, constructive. Maybe what I say, the beginning of the path they have chosen to take, may seem too redundant or complicated, but will understand in a little 'time, when really come into the profession of the photographer and are beginning to experience. Then some of my tips come in handy. Not you never stop learning, really. I also grow a little at a time, accumulating more and more experience. I understand more and more to my taste and we hope, when I can.
Before the summer, I thought I'd leave a thought expressed the theme of 'self-portrait photographs, taken right from a lecture made at the Academy recently.
Happy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment