On 31 August I returned from my fifth inter-rail, unfortunately, as always, the holidays end in an instant! The fifth summer spent wandering in some European country and now I can not imagine one without travel miles to kilometers, see dozens of places and meet hundreds of people. Travel by inter-rail is great, every year I fall in love more and more, thinking that soon we have the opportunity to see legendary sites and distant, of being in a place and a day after hundreds of miles away, to learn culture and lifestyles different from our own, talk to the world ... ..
With that I made to the company this year to visit Western Europe, from Portugal to Finland, some it would take months and months to be able to say that he saw a good country but I can not complain. Now I'm thinking of turning towards the east, which is also a land of charm and interest, what was once the symbol of a new world full of dreams and hopes, though not perfect, but certainly better than today. Of course I would have liked and wanted to visit before the 1989-1990 and sad I think it's useless to stay here but I am going to say why the same to his discovery. Now back to us, especially this year, where I was wandering in England, Scotland and Ireland. Like my previous trip was an adventure full of wonderful surprises and experiences, oh I forgot, it was also the first Once left alone! We know the years pass and friends have more problems (women) but I trust in the coming season. A first suggestion, I had known a lot of people who had left alone and now it happened to me as logical, I was convinced you to do so, but with some doubts, you see good support is always helpful, and instead it was fantastic I met many people and it was just the time to myself. It takes little to make friends just be a little 'friendly and pick the right locations, there are countries where it is very easy to get to know (Ireland, Spain, Scandinavia, France ...) and some other' not (Germany, Austria), a and a good book diary are still excellent traveling companions. It would no doubt say that has not felt the absence of my friends, the complicity, the link, the ability to combine fun and trouble I have with them is hard to find, people like me who know of people 10 years and has grown along with through their daily life and countless holidays together and know what I mean if we add that "Semo na de crazy band" the cocktail becomes explosive.
not give very detailed information here but will stay on a general because I'm seriously considering the idea of \u200b\u200bwriting something more polished and provided a sort of small guide on all the countries I have visited indicating what to see, where to stay, some straight and other useful information, but this takes time. However in the meantime those who wish may contact me.
Some news you do the same, first know that what you say is true Britain is even more beloved in Norway, not all things, however, the trains do not travel at night except sleeppers Caledonia (London-Scotland (Glasgow-Edinburgh-Inverness) and vice versa) there is a ferry from Holyhead (Wales) to Dublin that leaves at 2:50 at night, so if you want to avoid sleeping a few nights in a hostel / camping well organized the trip, the privatization of the railways has resulted in dozens of companies that operate independently different paths, this Fund bad organization (timetables and links) and it is said that you could see a train deleted or changed from one moment to a time ' others, however this has not happened to me, in Ireland there are few trains, slow and do not reach the many small towns of considerable interest, so be patient and if you want to see beautiful natural landscapes have to be prepared to take the bus or you can resort to a more economical but it works well: the hitchhiking, the choice is yours; a positive side is that you never have to pay a supplement or a reservation and I believe good view of the trains! There are plenty of hostels, they are everywhere and although many tourists, a place certainly be able to find it, if you want to be confident enough to book in this way can also save a little 'reserved the cheaper dorms, the first to fill up.
How much do an inter-rail? this is a good question and if you exclude the cost of the ticket that is more or less the same for all, the expense becomes very subjective, there are many items that affect, habit to want to use their legs. To give you an idea I can show you mine and tell you how to make the journey. This year for 4 week in Great Britain and Ireland have spent, excluding inter-rail ticket, 1 million 500 thousand lire, last for a month but always in Scandinavia 1 million and 400 thousand pounds, and these my expenses necessary for sleeping, eating , have fun and to the ferries.
Some tips for saving: to travel by night and seats, whenever possible, choose to sleep more and cheaper hostels or campsites if you want, I prefer the first solution, even if a bit 'more expensive , strictly in those with kitchen so you can make a good plate of pasta, and eat well and save time, avoid taking public transportation or do not pay them if you can, legs and feet because we do not use them? a few miles can not be sure a problem, and then the movement is always good, avoid buying water, may seem silly, but instead is a great expense, bodies with a bottle and fill where possible, drinking water is everywhere in Europe, as in the hostel and on those rare fountains that you can find, but be careful not to drink from fountains closed-loop, do not be dumb, to minimize, if you can not just make less, gifts and other rubbish. all for now, you just need to prepare the backpack and go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment