Friday, January 23, 2009

Best Gumpaste Motorcycle

Alcatraz in Milan February 12, 2009


My dear friends ... and fans of Laura ... I thank you all for the wonderful comments I received recently on the new album of photos of the rocker's called that. "
and sincerely thank you for this wonderful gift I give you a preview ... almost.
February 12 Laura will be in concert at Alcatraz in Milan ... at this time we did great and challenging new photos.
here comes a little bit with a big hug.
you expect all the Alcatraz of course!
and many other surprises.
A special and sincere thanks to my tireless and always smiling staff and a studio assistant: Valeria

Semprini
Marzia Salzarulo
Rui-Albert Padul

just add a little more thought ... Laura ...
Do you remember the dream they were seeking 15 years ago? I've got still here in my hand. we have many steps and many flights uphill since then and I still believe strongly in that dream. I learned to slip deftly. but I still hand in my dream and when you meet with your lights always magical light. in meeting the energy and pure passion for art. engaging.
Greze for the new album ... a gateway to your emotions.

"I have no method, but I know I have the instinct to live that good life

thought to remain forever a bit 'abnormal
some say that special

good life that I'm thinking of the other stars I would go to those who

good life that I do not miss anything
even the beatings I got and who knows how it will be nice to live

that leaves no time for us if we do not watch
you've already lost the most beautiful things I would like
I feel a little 'less fragile
I a road a bit 'less uphill
or at least not always begna slide that I would like

I would live forever in the hearts of those who have a piece of my heart
but long since we have already said goodbye to good living

do not know what to expect and while you're in a hurry ...
you've already lost the most beautiful things. "

(quote from the song" What a fine life, contained in the second edition of the album Laura Bono.)

is still a very good living indeed.

Valentina Cusano Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment