Sunday, February 8, 2009

Prolific Pl2303 Old Driver

Alcatraz Alcatraz Milan 12 February 2009 I ROCK! Laura Bono


Today my thoughts are with the many wonderful fans of Laura Bono. All. and I know that you are indeed many.
first of all thank you. always strong support for Laura and all you give to people who collaborate and work with her. thanks for the work and effort carried out with affection and esteem.
heartfelt thanks to all. I can not list all your names because otherwise not enough for me this page again! are the key component of the life of an artist to always show.
your support makes us stronger and brings us to walk our path with determination.
and while Laura is our focus on the latest evidence of the Alcatraz concert ... it will be a bomb! I ... I am writing. and I want to tell you that we expect you all on 12. because this date is important. and you can not miss. because there will be some wonderful surprises coming and the stage on Thursday is only the starting point. live and what will be unforgettable. ROCK you want more than ever! not like you have never been before! we need to shake L 'ALCATRAZ! that is down among the rubble of pure energy Rock! please get in touch and let see above! we want you and Laura with 300%!
you expect Thursday night h. 21.

0 comments:

Post a Comment