dear March ... dear all ... all all.
I was always simple and I would like to keep you with me. everyone!
but I can not and soon you will understand. as a mother and her children will be "forced" to let you go to your lives, to yourself. and I wish you to be happy in what you do. it only matters to me. but here there will probably always be a diary entry in white waiting for your words, your emotions and your paths made or expected.
I wish I had more time to devote but the work will not let me and everything I've always dedicate the energy and interest. and often neglect my private life ... alas!
but if I look back I have no regrets and holds intense love where I know better to keep it.
small steps you observe as you go. as taken as I ACULTY while I show you a picture, while swearing in a dark room and while the magic come true in our hands. I think for the first time develop its own film and then hold it between your hands against the light to see if anything is there, both as love at first sight when you wake up one morning, put your feet down from the bed you stop for a moment and you see account of being in love. of another human being. of life. your work.
I wish it was easier to be photographers today, but it is not. and rightly so too.
we like challenges.
gradually. in small steps. Where were you eight months ago?
and where you will be in one year?
we like challenges.
0 comments:
Post a Comment