"Tell me a story," said the young butterfly elderly ass ... "I know of stories my dear friend, if not only ..."
"Tell me, please ..."
"Once upon a time long ago, in a place away from us, a sweet ladybug. She had lost because of the spell of an evil witch and its envious black specks and was then locked in a cage for eternity.
Every day, all day, the ladybug was crying in the cage so that the tears filled my eyes ... and could not therefore see nothing but their miserable condition, imprisoned and deprived of their identity.
But one day, while crying, he heard the ladybird a gentle voice within their own prison that churches' Dear so much pain? Why so many tears? ' The ladybug
opened his eyes and saw the nightingale before her and said, still sobbing, 'I do not see a prisoner? And also I have deprived my black specks, of my identity. They are ordered to remain in this cage for eternity, alone and without ever finding out who they really are or could have been ... I can not help but cry my dear friend ... 'The nightingale she says:' My dear ladybird want to tell you a secret . You do not see because they do not want to see. As I did to get in your cage? As I I got you can get out of here. Do not allow others to see or agree to your private place of your freedom and your being. Now then dry your weary eyes and fly away! Out of this cage, beyond the bars. Do not delay! Since beyond the court, there is you and only you. Live! Out of here! ' And so the ladybug
wiped her eyes and explaining its small numb wings flew around the world in the future to look for herself and her black specks. "
" Oh ... what a beautiful story donkey friend ... but what does it mean? "
"My dear, do not mean a thing ... or it means everything. It means that I am stubborn and my old beautiful butterfly and you do not You should spend time with my stories as alive today and tomorrow you die and you have to live this day completely! Fly like the ladybug and then all live intensely in the dignity of the last breath of your being!
Because we are crazy when even your best friend betrayed us "
Both the ladybug butterfly that lived as long as they remained with their hearts, happy and proud.
The cage was empty.
for eternity.
But one day, while crying, he heard the ladybird a gentle voice within their own prison that churches' Dear so much pain? Why so many tears? ' The ladybug
opened his eyes and saw the nightingale before her and said, still sobbing, 'I do not see a prisoner? And also I have deprived my black specks, of my identity. They are ordered to remain in this cage for eternity, alone and without ever finding out who they really are or could have been ... I can not help but cry my dear friend ... 'The nightingale she says:' My dear ladybird want to tell you a secret . You do not see because they do not want to see. As I did to get in your cage? As I I got you can get out of here. Do not allow others to see or agree to your private place of your freedom and your being. Now then dry your weary eyes and fly away! Out of this cage, beyond the bars. Do not delay! Since beyond the court, there is you and only you. Live! Out of here! ' And so the ladybug
wiped her eyes and explaining its small numb wings flew around the world in the future to look for herself and her black specks. "
" Oh ... what a beautiful story donkey friend ... but what does it mean? "
"My dear, do not mean a thing ... or it means everything. It means that I am stubborn and my old beautiful butterfly and you do not You should spend time with my stories as alive today and tomorrow you die and you have to live this day completely! Fly like the ladybug and then all live intensely in the dignity of the last breath of your being!
Because we are crazy when even your best friend betrayed us "
Both the ladybug butterfly that lived as long as they remained with their hearts, happy and proud.
The cage was empty.
for eternity.
Valentina Cusano
0 comments:
Post a Comment