Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Can You Commit Suicide With Alzam

from me to you.

I believe that the dignity make much difference in the world of art. first of all for themselves and then to others. are not born but I try to be selfless. even when they are just "great friends" to sink their claws into your heart. even when you give all your knowledge, your passion, your confidence and the other thanks you with supreme ignorance and malice marked. often mark the wickedness of the choices of someone who "ignore". everyone living in his own juice! but I make sure that mine is good. for me. By the time I learned to manage my life in a more shrewd. and this I learned from the profession and private life. and if I got big kick in the ass, especially those who are not expecting them to me, now I choose differently. someone also returns. perhaps stronger, while others keep them in the drawer. at hand.
and that you write me, you who read me only, to you who hear me during a lesson to you that I meet in my photographs, I choose you for my photographs, you see that you and I look at you love me and to you ... I love photography because I live it makes me live.
and if you're reading me now, even once you've felt pleasure while taking a photo and you heard that intense and fleeting thrill in the back ... I confess that I only make happy.
here is why I send my life to those who follow me and stands beside me. because maybe the things I learned before you may find useful.

because maybe the emotions that I felt I can try it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment